Sunday, July 8, 2007

Our Orange House (Sung to the Josh Pyke's "House in the Middle")

When I was a kid I grew up in an orange house, not a cream or a white or a brick, but an orange painted house and I broke my arm on a two foot fence when I tried to break my fall and I fell out of the pool and I got a black eye and was able to wear an eye-patch to school but got in trouble in my grade four class for speaking out of turn about pirates but when I walked home I fought with a kid from another school and ripped his shirt and his parents came to my door and told me I was in a lot of trouble and I said I'm not, no I'm not.

Once near the railway track there was a decapitated cat's head and we looked at it every day as we went to school and we were told about some bikers who once took a bite out of a live cat once but we didn't believe it cause it didn't sound right, but the new girl in town was ten years old and she told us all about sex and hung around the boys at the end of the street who rode their bikes at the bmx track and told us that she was promiscuous and she hung around us in the caravan that was in the backyard of our orange house, it was an orange house that the taxis always knew about.

And my best freind stood on a nail in a piece of wood and hardly even cried but made me run for help but his parents laughed when they saw my panic and took him to the doctors for a tetanus shot, and my other friend who had a commodore 64 ran with me as we were chased by two men at night and he got a brain tumour and was allowed to keep a bed pan by his bed so he didn't have to walk all the way to the toilet in the middle of the night which he thought was cool but he sadly didn't live for long and his house smelt like mouse cage and the laundry sat in piles and our families loved the Catholic church where my brother's hair caught on fire as the alterboy behind him stood too close with the candle.

I dont pay enough attention to the good things but i gotta you could never really see the top from the bottom i dont pay enough attention to the good things but i gotta i dont pay enough attention to the good things but i gotta i dont pay enough attention to the good things but i gotta i dont pay enough attention to the good things but i gotta i dont pay enough attention to the good things but i gotta now

3 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

The commodore 64--CLASSIC!! We had the Atari. Then don't forget the old black and green screened Apple IIE's.

We always played this game on it (I think the only game on it)--Oregon Trail where you are American pioneers traveling out to the west coast.

It was sweet back then but so basic now. Terrible graphics. It's funny how quickly we adjust to technology. It seems that computers are being outdated every week or so now!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Eek said...

Oh this was a game?

I don't get it.