Saturday, February 24, 2007

Venetian blinds

The funniest part was just being born.
Then came school... I hated it. Pain, fear, cheese.
I ran over a dog once; That was bad.
Everything is just so damn expensive!
Life isn't at all like venetian blinds.

Mexicans have very large hats
Mexicans have really large hats, don't they? It must be a hassle when a lot of them are standing in a group or riding really fast on their horses. Not very aerodynamic, I don't think. They'd be a pain to store away. They curve upwards around the rim - that seems strange to me... no good in the rain. It'd fiil up.

Gotta be good for the sun, I suppose. Why do cowboys and mexicans and all these american desert people wear so many clothes? Wouldn't it get really hot with trousers, vests... those scarf things around their necks?

I'd wear a singlet sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ran over a dog once too. it was awful. I felt so bad. Like i had just run over a person. And I don't really like dogs.

Phil