Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Firsts

I was bitten by a radio-active man
I now have the powers of a man!
My costume - cargo pants and polo shirt
Weaknesses - chores around the house
Man-man
fighting for truth? Justice and another snack.

Firsts

First time on the internet... on a PowerPC Macintosh Computer with Caloundra.net in 1998

First memory... I think it had something to do with toffee apples

First car... 1973 Citroen CS (nice ride... but a bastard to maintain)

First video ever rented... animated 'Lord of the Rings' - about 1984

First ever crush... Blonde katie Russel in Primary School (where are you now I wonder)

First book ever read... I'm pretty sure it was the Lion witch and Wardrobe after grade 4 teacher read the Magician's Nephew to us.

First record... Sesame St Disco (first cassette - Fr Abraham in Smurfland)

First CD... The sound of Music

First concert... Elton John touring with the Melbourne Symphony orchestra 1987?

First comic book... Batman: A death in the family - 1989 (the issue where the second Robin gets crowbarred to death by the joker. Actually I'm forgetting the millions of Richie Rich and Archie comics I used to buy.. oh and the Smurf comic books. they were great and I still have them.

First job... Selling newspapers to caravan park residents

First kiss... Stranger in Queen St Mall, New Years day 1987

First plane ride... to Sydney on the way to the States

First hippidy dipiddy... 1988 while gf's parents were at church


No comments: