Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Underwater, no one hears you think

Swimming is boring.

I'm progressively getting better in the pool and I'm currently doing over half a kilometre without stopping. I wish there were waterproof mp3 players available for lap swimmers; there probably are. You're locked into looking at a black line at the bottom of the pool and thinking over your own thoughts. I've thought all of my thoughts before, so it can be pretty boring going through them again.

I'm often thinking about what to blog and I get heaps of ideas. By the time I get to the PC I realise that the ideas were pretty crap and that my readers and future self will bore themselves to tears reading them. This is dedicated to all the blogs I could have written but thankfully didn't.

Thoughts I have while swimming laps in the pool:
  • I wonder if people think my webbed swimming gloves are weird?
  • I miss talking to people who actually know me.
  • I think Daredevil: The director's cut was vastly superior and probably my favourite superhero movie.
  • I'm so glad teachers have some respect for Croc shoes out here.
  • Pepsi Max tastes so much better than Diet Coke. I don't understand how anyone could think otherwise. Zero Coke sucks also. The new Smirnoff and Coke = fantastic.
  • Reading Christians vs Religion websites is like reading geeks argue over which spaceship is faster - The Millennium Falcon or the USS Enterprise? I'm sure the Millenium Falcon was vastly superior to the 999 Falcon.
  • Swimming laps would be much easier on the neck if I used a snorkel. Is it okay to use a snorkel? Are there some things you simply shouldn't do?
  • I'm getting broadband next week. The first thing I'm gonna do is download all the episodes of 'The Extra'. That's the first thing I'll admit to downloading anyway.
  • I should blog more but if no one comments soon I'm gonna feel very unloved!! Nah, that sounds a bit needy. Who needs comments... comments are for attention seekers. I'm a tough loner.
  • It's been seven weeks since I've seen the edge of this country.

No comments: